Santa’s Magical Experience is an exclusive portrait event in our studio located in Fort Mill, SC. We are two exits past Carowinds on 77 Southbound and convenient to the Charlotte NC area! Sessions are limited in October and November.
Santa’s Magical Experience with Ann’s Photography
Our Santa’s Magical Experience session is an interactive creative fine art portrait Santa session incorporating an imaginative set, real interactions between your child and Santa through a storytelling session with a touch of magic! Heirloom quality products will be available to showcase your child’s time with Santa. We will create true custom artwork for your family that will be passed down through the generations. Let us capture this experience with Santa while your children are still young and believe in the magic of the season!
Santa’s Magical Experience is the ultimate Santa session! Our studio is located in Fort Mill, SC. We have clients that travel from all over South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia and Virginia to bring their children and grandchildren to our Santa’s Magical Experience.
What is Santa’s Magical Experience?
Imagine your child spending a full hour with Santa! Sharing milk and cookies, calling the North Pole, painting toys with magical paint, searching the globe for their home and Santa’s home, finding their name on Santa’s nice list, receiving their very own special gift from Santa’s toy bag, and ending with a family portrait with Santa for your grand finale!
From this session we can create a personalized heirloom quality storybook capturing your child’s experience with Santa. We also offer image boxes and beautifully framed wall art as well as unique personalized Christmas cards and Christmas ornaments. Give your child and YOU the memory of a lifetime!
Do I need an appointment for my Santa Session?
Yes, you will need an appointment for your Santa Session. We have limited dates in October and November located at our studio in Fort Mill, SC. You do not have to wait in long lines for hours and your child will have the very unique experience of meeting Santa in Santa’s very own workshop. This is a private session for you and your family. It is wonderful to watch as we create a interactive story line that your children immerse themselves in. It is pure magic to watch it unfold.
What do my children need to wear?
We provide all the matching nightgowns and pajamas for our Santa Sessions. This is a very stylized look we have created and the finished product has a very artistic look to it. Our set has been designed for a feeling of nostalgia, days gone by. We have lots of antique toys on the set. It has a wonderfully magical look. We pay very close attention to detail to color harmony and tones which result in something very special for our clients.
Other information about Santa’s Magical Experience.
Our sets are able to accommodate a family of up to 4 children. Each child will also receive a gift from Santa for your child to keep. This is a very special heirloom that will capture the legacy of your family for generations to come. Our professional Santa is very good at encouraging children to interact with him throughout the story line we have created, keeping them engaged and excited about every activity.
The fee for Santa’s Magical Experience is $279 for one child. $30 extra for each additional child. Here is what is included in your initial portrait collection:
- A 60 minute personalized private interactive experience with our real bearded professional Santa Claus while we photograph the interactions between Santa and your children.
- A $100 product credit that gets applied toward your final product order (please contact us for specific pricing of framed wall art and storybooks).
- Santa’s Magical Gift Set, which includes a Wish Book for each child to communicate their Christmas wishes to Santa.
- Custom digitally illustrated artwork created by Award Winning Certified PPA Master Photographer and Photographic Craftsman, Ann Norment.
- A private appointment to view your gallery of images during your ordering consultation.
- Complimentary watermarked social media optimized files of each image you order.
How do I book my Santa’s Magical Experience portrait session?
- Please complete the session request form by clicking here.
- Please pay your $179 session reservation fee plus $30 for each additional child after your date and time is confirmed by clicking here.
- Pay your remaining balance that is for your order deposit anytime prior to your session date by clicking here.
- For further info, please don’t hesitate to contact the studio directly at 803-322-2701 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
What to expect during the ordering process?
After your Santa portrait session, we will have you come back to view your images and choose what you would like to order for print. It will be a soft proof without the artwork done. We only add the artwork to images that you order. Everything is printed on archival products that will last for generations. The items shown below are available for order. We offer a custom storybook, framed wall portraits and image boxes. We have additional items that you can add to your order, beautiful folded Christmas cards, Christmas ornaments, 8×10 and 11×14 prints and new this year, plush blankets with an image printed on it from your session.
To view more Santa Portraits, click here